Seveco fulfills your electronic manufacturing needs with industry-leading engineering capabilities, material sourcing, manufacturing services, quality assurance and reliability testing.
Over the years, Seveco's engineering design teams have developed and introduced many products into manufacturing. Seveco's team is able to assist its clients at all stages of their product development from initial concept through manufacturing, we are capable of:
- PCB layout & electrical design
- Test Lab report & agency approval: UL, CE, IC, FCC, C-Tick, CSA, etc.
- Mechanical design, injection tool design & mold flow analysis
- Software design
- Manufacturing process development
- Stereo lithography prototyping
- Prototype assembly
- DFM/DFT reviews
- Test development, design test software & fixtures
Seveco employs an expert material procurement planning team. Utilizing a client's Bill of Materials (BOM), Approved Manufacturers List (AML) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, the team will manage material procurement plan to achieve customer's mass production & shipment schedule.
Material procurement is made with strict adherence to the client's AML, alternate components are always considered for cost & lead time efficiency, they are submitted to the client for approval and addition to their AML list
Seveco is primarily a turn-key box build electronics manufacturer. Seveco is capable of taking a client's product documentation package and turning it into a high quality product shipped to any destination in the world. Key highlights of Seveco's manufacturing capabilities include:
- RoHS & REACH compliance
- 10 SMT lines, SMT fine pitch down to 01005
- BGA, pitch down to 0.3mm & X-ray inspection
- Computer Bar-code based component Pick & place system
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) on all SMT lines
- Real-Time Production efficiency (PPM) monitoring system
- Automatic Conformal Coating & Vacuum potting
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Flexible setup Line & Cell manufacturing
- Clean room
- State of the art ERP system covering all material, production logistics, and planning
- RoHS process soldering
- Chip-On-Board (COB)
- Plated Through-hole technology
- Wire Bonding , Manual insertion & Wave Soldering
- In-Circuit Testing & automatic Testing Fixture Design
- Electronic Work Instruction deployment
- Robotics & automatic soldering & assembly application
Seveco develops and manages a wide range of production test processes, from passive In-Circuit PCBA testing, through fully-automated final test stations. Seveco works closely with its clients to ensure all test and verification is performed in compliance with established product specifications and requirements. Two areas that Seveco is particularly strong are RF Radio and Audio product testing processes.
- Passive In-circuit testing
- Fully automated, manual functional, and final acceptance testing
- On-line & off-line function testing
- Audio frequency testing
- RF Radio product testing
- Faraday cage test chambers
- Client test process reporting and statistics
Seveco's ISO 9001:2015 compliant Quality Management System (QMS) establishes the framework by which Seveco controls its processes. Total process control is designed to achieve continued customer satisfaction, exceptional product quality, and continual improvement. Seveco continues to excel in all of these areas which is an indicator their processes are well controlled and managed.
- 6-Sigma based Management
- ISO-9001:2015 Certified Quality System
- ISO-14001:2015 Certified Environmental Management System
- ISO-13485:2012 Certified Medical Device Quality Management System
- UL/CSA approved processes
- Adherence to client Approved Manufacturers List (AML)
- Engineering Change Control
- Traceability Barcode system
- Real-Time Production and Quality Monitoring
- Equipment calibration recall programs
- On-Going Employee Training Programs
Seveco's fully equipped Reliability test and verification lab is designed to support a wide variety of client reliability testing and reporting requirements from simple drop-testing to complex humidity and salt spray testing. Seveco works closely with clients to establish a reliability test and reporting plan that will be in total compliance with all client requirements.
- Life & extended run-in testing
- Environmental chambers
- Vibration testing
- Humidity and salt spray testing
- Hot/Cold Temperature testing
- Product scratch/hardness testing (Sclerometer)
- Drop & Pull testing
- Solder paste thickness measurement
- In-house RoHS Measurment
Build your next product with us!
We work with companies of all sizes to build world class products.